Monday, January 17, 2011

Strawberry & Cream Cheese French Toast



I've posted this recipe in the past. Its so often requested from my family that I figured that it couldn't hurt to post it again.

French toast: using sliced white bread, I dipped them in whisked up eggs (both sides), then I melted some butter in a griddle over medium heat and cooked those bad boys until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.

So the cooking part was done and I began to assemble. I took a piece of french toast, spread a thin layer of cream cheese, then topped that with some fresh whipped cream and a few sliced strawberries. I made one more layer and sprinkled a little bit of powdered sugar on top and some syrup.

Whipped Cream: Take make my cream, I used heavy whipping cream and several pinches of sugar. I whipped it until fluffy and wah-la!

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice recipe, I like that it's not difficult to make it....

    ReplyDelete

If you've just found Something Different For Dinner, sign up and become a follower so that you don't miss a thing!!!

Anonymous comments will not be published.