Monday, October 17, 2011

Tuna Salad Sandwiches

It's fall!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for autumn. It's my favorite time of year. The days are shorter, nights longer and cooler, and Halloween is almost here. Food just tastes so much better when the weather gets cold. Summer was great and busy. I had a nice break from my blog, but I missed it and my husband missed all the good food.

It's official, I'm in the kitchen again. Plus, I got a really nice new camera. Canon EOS Rebel T3i. VERY NICE.

Happy Monday!!!

****Here is my grandmother's recipe for tuna salad sandwiches, minus the dried cranberries.



Ingredients:

La Brea Bakery brand, Torta sandwich rolls
Romaine lettuce
2 cans solid white albacore tuna
1/2 an Asian pear
1 hard boiled egg
1 garlic dill pickle
Dried cranberries
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Salt & pepper



Combine all chopped, diced ingredients into large mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise to your liking, I used about 3-4 tablespoons, I dunno I don't measure.
Salt and Pepper to taste.




Fill your torta roll with tuna salad and romaine lettuce.



served with Asian Pear

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've just found Something Different For Dinner, sign up and become a follower so that you don't miss a thing!!!

Anonymous comments will not be published.