I found this recipe on www.allrecipes.com
Prep: 30mins Cook Time: 40mins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- Pour egg into a small shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
No pictures, I'm sorry but this is a pretty common meal. You can find all kinds of pictures online. :-)
I had such a great day yesterday. We all just hung out at the house. I cleaned up the house while my husband did the yard. Then in the evening we drove to town and took the kiddos to see MegaMind in 3D. It was really cute. After the movie was over we went to Gonsea, a Chinese restaurant in town. It was really really good too. They serve Sushi now so my husband was a happy camper.
Oh I'm in a baking mood so I'll have lots of good things to post later.