Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies


I was in the mood for something sweet all damn day but I didn't have much to work with.
Cookies had been on my mind.... so I searched the web for something.

I found this recipe and they turned out surprisingly good! Easy beans and super quick.
This isn't the exact recipe I found online, but I adapted it to me and what I had to use.


What you need: 1 box strawberry cake mix, 1 cup whipped cream, 2-3 eggs (depending on the size of the eggs, I used 3 medium eggs), 1 cup chocolate chunks, and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.

Combine all these things, bake in oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Take them out and let them cool on pan for another 5 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and finish cooling.


Happy baking. *Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've just found Something Different For Dinner, sign up and become a follower so that you don't miss a thing!!!

Anonymous comments will not be published.