Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sushi time

I got cooked for last night!!! It was quite the treat. My husband and his buddy decided to chef up for the ladies. His buddy Josiah is a great cook. They rolled up four different kinds of sushi rolls and Josiah cooked up some honey walnut prawns...sooo stinkin' good!! I wish I had a picture of it. One of the rolls had tempura prawns, avocado, and cream cheese. Another roll had lobster meat, cucumber, and avocado. And I don't remember the rest. :-) The Saki was good too.
Sooo really there isn't much for me to write about. Here are some pictures of the guys in action and the ingredients they used.






cooking up some tempura shrimp

rolling sushi
a better look

finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've just found Something Different For Dinner, sign up and become a follower so that you don't miss a thing!!!

Anonymous comments will not be published.